Andy's observations as he continues to attempt to know all that is .NET...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Days of events

In addition to my responsibilities at RSK I also teach for developmentor, and this summer we are trying something new.  We are running days of events, so you don’t have to give up a whole week from the office to attend a training course during August we are running a day of .NET threading featuring C# 5 and Visual Studio 11.  So at the end of the day you will be up to speed on threading for .NET 4 and have a good insight to how things will be different in C#5 when it ships.

In addition to the days of threading we are running a day of design patterns, so if you still find yourself using the same techniques to solve problems, feel your OO skills are getting rusty then come along for a day, and immerse yourself in OO and design patterns.

For more details click here

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Im a freelance consultant for .NET based technology. My last real job, was at Cisco System were I was a lead architect for Cisco's identity solutions. I arrived at Cisco via aquisition and prior to that worked in small startups. The startup culture is what appeals to me, and thats why I finally left Cisco after seven years.....I now filll my time through a combination of consultancy and teaching for Developmentor...and working on insane startups that nobody with an ounce of sense would look twice at...